Dr. Robinson has extensive consulting and training experience. He continues to help organizations around the world through his many services, which include:
- Training and education programs for senior executives, managers, and employees at all levels in managing ideas, creativity, and innovation, or in lean.
- A detailed diagnosis/assessment of any organization’s management of innovation, ideas, continuous improvement, or lean, with recommendations on how to make it even better.
- Guidance for organizations wishing to set up and launch high-performance idea systems (i.e. one implementing 15 or more ideas per person per year), a lean initiative, or any initiative to improve creativity and innovation.
- Executive coaching. A big reason that organizations cannot effectively manage bottom-up ideas and improvement, or really gain traction with their lean efforts, is that these changes require a different kind of leadership. Effective personal coaching can greatly help leaders and managers with the transition.
- Long-term executive education and reading groups.